Answered By: Monica Alston-Carr
Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017     Views: 11

Yes, you can send item(s) to be archived by interoffice to Central Campus Hagemeyer Learning Resource Center LR 201 or bring to archives department (located on the 2nd floor of Hagemeyer Learning Resource Center/ LR- 201. Please complete and include the attached records transfer form (link listed below) along with item(s).