Answered By: Chad Fortner
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2018     Views: 9

Students will need to go through Disability Services in order to check out equipment. Students should bring the Assistive Technology Loan Agreement form from Disability Services that states the length of check out. If students need assistance with equipment they should contact Disability Services.


Items available for checkout:

  • Livescribe pens (All Campuses)

  • Digital Voice Recorders (Central, Cato)

  • Pocket Talker Pro (Central)

  • Comfort Contego (Central)

  • Easy Listener Assistive Listening Device (Central)

  • Sansa Clip+ MP3 player (Central)

  • Victor Reader Vibe Book Player (Central)

  • xTag Wireless Microphone (Central)