Answered By: Monica Alston-Carr Last Updated: Jul 15, 2019 Views: 338
The first step you'll want to take when trying to find resources for your topic is creating keywords to search based on your research topic. Next, try using the library’s Services and Resources page where you’ll find our online Research Databases page. When you get to the Services and Resources page select Research Databases tab; this will bring you to the Research Databases page and you’ll scroll down to Try ProQuest Central tab this is a great place to get you started. If you’re still having trouble finding your topic the other option is to go to the Databases by Subject and click the subject tab that best describes your subject—this will take you to the recommended database(s) for the subject/topic that you’re researching.
If you need additional help, you can set-up an appointment with a librarian by clicking on this link:
- Chat with a Central Piedmont Librarian
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am -8:00 pm
- Friday:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday:9:00 am - 1:00pm
- Chat with our partner librarians
- Mon -Thursday: 8:00 pm - 8:00 am
- Sat & Sun: 8:00 am - Midnight
- Chat with our partner librarians!
- Complete the question form below
- Get help via text message.