Answered By: Emily Leachman Last Updated: Jan 07, 2021 Views: 72
**This answer is specific to the COVID-19 situation while campus buildings are not broadly open.**
The library is extending due dates on library items and there will be no late fines during the Covid-19 pandemic. If you still wish to return library items, we have no-contact returns at Central. You can return items at either location regardless of which CPCC campus you were on when you checked out the item(s).
Please note that it will take at least a week for any items to be removed from your library account, as we will be quarantining all items before checking them in. There will be no late fines on items returned during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Chat with a Central Piedmont Librarian
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am -8:00 pm
- Friday:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday:9:00 am - 1:00pm
- Chat with our partner librarians
- Mon -Thursday: 8:00 pm - 8:00 am
- Sat & Sun: 8:00 am - Midnight
- Chat with our partner librarians!
- Complete the question form below
- Get help via text message.